Storage services usually bill by number of GET requests and the total number of bytes stored. It's important to understand these costs when hosting PMTiles, as each
Range tile request will count as a GET.
- From your S3 Bucket's "Permissions" tab, scroll to the Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) editor.
- Add this JSON policy, replacing "https://example.com" with your domains or "*" for all domains. See The S3 CORS documentation.
- Ensure that your PMTiles has public read access:
- See the Cloud Storage CORS documentation
- HEAD requests for ranges return 200 instead of 206
- Configuration through Web Portal
- See B2 CORS Rules